BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Swimming

Swimming is meditative.  Don't you think so?

We have some great facilities for staying fit at Pearson...a pool, tennis court, basketball, a soccer field, a gym, a climbing wall, and miles and miles of woods.  However, it has become expected that attending Pearson, well, it makes you fat.  I don't really know if I gained weight, but mostly likely I did.  I guess people just get so sleep deprived and stresse out about school that exercise becomes less of a priority....but the ironic thing is that exercising helps with so much.  I'm sure you're all already familiar with that but here's a great initative CBC has started up: http://www.cbc.ca/liverightnow/

No comments:

Post a Comment