BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Number 96

This is my 96th post.  Wow.  The scope of this blog continually amazes me.  I am rejoicing in all the e-mails and questions and comments so please keep them coming.  I am in awe of the fact that people from all corners of the globe can be connected through the internet.  Can you remember a time before that?  My dear friend Vicente from  Brazil has this amazing screen saver of facebook friends and the lines are friends connecting with each other and the white is the amount of facebook users.  So incredible.

Unfortunately I am kind of losing my voice.  Last year I went silent for 24 hours and it was such a crazy experience. I really felt powerless. It's amazing what a voice can do.  Yesterday was Martin Luther King Jr. Day in the US and it memory of a truly amazing man, here is a monumental moment in history....

I am still looking into universities and am now intrigued in UBC Okanagan and Quest.  Both are smaller undergrad focussed places.

I am having a great conversation with the amazing Sidingo from South Africa so I shall leave you now!

Hugs and kisses,
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment