BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

BANG!



I don't think I have ever mentioned before that Pearson is very close to the Department of National Defense.  In fact, we are on DND land quite often.   Now and then they decide it would be fun to blow up some old ammunition.  So for the last couple days it has been feeling like a war zone with all these deafening explosions!  The trails near the spiritual center have been blocked off because of unexploded remnants of war - that's right there are landmines (or something of the sort)!  Now before you get freaked out, we are also in close proximity to a minimum security jail. :P

Completely unrelated topic, I received some WONDERFUL NEWS yesterday that someone in my family is expecting a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Babies make me so joyously happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment