BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Felix

So a long time ago I wrote a blog post about my dear friend Pramish from Nepal.  Today I was sitting in the library, next to a wonderful person named Felix from Ghana and I asked him about the new design and said I would wirte about him.  So here's 10 questions with Felix the Fantastic!

1) What is your favorite colour?
Blue.  "I don't know, it's just cool."
2) Where is your favorite place in the world?
"In my mom's arms."  (This elicited an "awwww" from me)

3) What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Still thinking.  I want to be a hero.  No...definitely not a hero don't write that."

4) Your fave thing about Pearson?
"The people.  Not all of them...some people."
5) What do you miss most about home?
"FOOD!" (I think this is everyone's answer)

6) How have you changed since coming here?
"It would take me a year to say that.  I'm more aware now."
7) If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
"Everybody smiling - that's all I wanna see."

8) If you could be any animal, which one and why?
"An ant.  Cuz it's the wisest animal on Earth."

9) Where do you want to travel most in the world?
"Latin America, Africa....for now."

10) What is something people wouldn't normally guess about you?
"They should answer that...not me....you (Emmy) should answer that."

Okay I would answer that in saying that Felix is a very intelligent (well they would guess that) cool individual who I'm glad I know.  He also is wicked at playing the drums.







8)

1 comment: