BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Facebook

After a particularly crazy experience with facebook recently, I decided to de-activate my account.  Yes.  That's right. I no longer have a facebook account.  Now most of the population may be shouting WHY?  Especially since most of my friends do not live nearby.  The fact is that I just don't use it. I don't want to have my life on display anymore.  People managed just fine before facebook.  I'd rather focus on the real world.  And if, Gosh forbid I really am desperate, I can always create a new account.  If you would like to contact me just leave a comment and I'll send you my e-mail (oops, has that gone obsolete now?).  In any case, I hope that the world understands.  It's not that I don't love you, it's just that I don't love facebook.

Consider me, facebook-gone.

Love your rebel friend,
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment