BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Seals, etc.


While the picture above might seem a bit scary, harbour seals are actually quite adorable. Today, after a long nap, I made a cup of tea and sat on the picturesque Director's Lawn. Down in the Bay, there was this harbour seal making friends (I hope) with a bunch of sea birds, occasioally popping his head out of the water and taking a look around.

It's quite common to see the seals up close and personal when kayaking. Although I sadly do not partake in the plethora of water activities here: SCUBA diving, kayaking, sailing, etc. I recently joined climbing (I think I already told you this) and it is mega fun.
I'm doing quite well on this blogging regularly thing!

Woot!
Sunshine and Rainbows, (I wish)
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment