BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Springing Forward

Time keeps marching along.
I like this song.


I've been in very high spirits ever since returning from a lovely trip which confirmed what I'm going to do next year.  *SIGH OF ENORMOUS RELIEF*  Following said relief, my summer plans in Kenya became a lot more exciting....involving documentary film-making!  And nothing makes me happier than that.

Today as I watched a guy from Northern BC tickle his friend from Guatemala to the point he was rolling on the floor outside the student store window, I realized once again how unique this place is.  As I speak someone from the US, Norway, and Mexico are making deals to seize their vital junk food fix from a N. Irish student worker.

Life is great.


I don't know what else to say.  Besides today four people had a birthday today.

I love you M + D + Dannyboy

With my heart,
|e|




<3

4 comments:

  1. Waw! So where will you be next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIDIA! Firstly, thank you so much for all your wise comments, you are such a kind and smart person.

    What you said about next year, really helped.

    I'm planning to stay in the same province next year, but explore a new place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the university!!! And for beeing able to make a puzzle out of the summer and enjoy the fireworks!
    You decide rather quick, I see! So, what are you gonna study?
    Few days ago I got a call from the national comitee saying that I got the interview, so I'm traveling to Spain in two weeks for a weekend selection. I don't know how will it go, but the plan for the weekend seems quite fun, so next year I have another chance if not!
    Waw, I see you are an easy person to fool :P Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! That is so exciting about the interview. Just be yourself and everything will be fine!
    As for future studies, I'm planning on being a broadcast journalist eventually, but my undergrad will be in international relations or something of the sort.

    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! Have fun and I'll be thinking of you.

    -E

    PS: You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete