BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

One World Words

A friend mentioned I haven't posted in an extraordinary long time.  This is true.  Since I am off to visit yet another university soon, I will make this post short and sweet, in fact it shall just be a collection of the first words that come to my head when I think of yesterday and One World and all the glory and craziness and euphoria....

All I can think of right now is:

My jaw hurts.
My forehead aches.
My feet are sore.
My heart is bursting out of my chest,
A rainbow of euphoria
A beam so bright
I have to squint -
My heart is full.









[Full of love, magic, creation, music, dance, and wonder.]


With appreciation, admiration, and so much love,
Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment