BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Birthday Mania

A few weeks ago it was my 18th birthday. Yes, yes, I know. I'm now officially a grown up. What does that even mean? Anyways, it was a most spectacular day and I will always be grateful for all the people that worked to make it so lovely.

Here's a brief timeline:
midnight - woken up by the brilliant BCers for a bowling bonanza
afternoon - walk to Matheson Lake & have picnic with friends
dinner - close friends surprise me with fancy dinner in the caf
after dinner - find ENORMOUS AMAZING fruit basket from my family, call home
8pm - everyone visits and shares fruit
10pm - I'm getting ready to go to bed when Sune comes into my room and asks if I want to watch a movie. I agree....only to find out it's a ploy for a surprise party my roommates and house arranged!!!!!!!! Not only that but they all came up with beautiful inspiring words to share with me.

Three cakes, lots of hugs and kisses, and lots of happiness after...I reflected on a wonderful day.

I have pictures of the amazing fruit basket and the bowling bonanza. I will post them soon.

Thank you so much everyone again.

Love,
e

No comments:

Post a Comment