BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Coming to the End (of break)

So just a quickie post about life three days before I return to Pedder Bay and my other home. This winter break has been wonderful - connecting with old friends, reading lots of books, relaxing, spending time with my family, re-exploring Vancouver, late nights, late mornings....I've loved it all. I feel quite rejuvenated and have a new appreciation for the familiarity and love that a family provides. I have always loved and felt blessed with the family I have, and now I just love them more.

I visited my old school and presented to some enthusiastic younger students. It is inspiring to see some of them who are very keen on applying. I really hope Pearson continues to exist for a long time, giving the world a true gift.

I am relieved to find old friends who still feel the same. It's nice walking the busy city streets I left. Life is really treating me well.

I hope that all of you have had as great a start to 2010 as I have. I am grateful and praying for less suffering and more joy. I wish for health, peace, and prosperity for those closest to me.

Lots of love and laughter,

Emmy xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Emmy - your energy has always been so positive and contagious, and being able to experience a sense of that through your blog is a delight. i'm sad to have missed you over the holidays, but i would love to meet up next time we're both in town. sounds like you're doing really well - glad to hear it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete