BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Blog!

Hello there,

Well I was wrong, guess that wasn't my last post! Haha.  Thought I'd let you know I'm settling into university pretty well and enjoying life for the most part, post-Pearson.  Not to say the transition is easy, because it really isn't - but just that I'm realizing the world is much bigger than Pearson.

Anyways, the point of this post is to let you know that should you feel like it, and you have nothing better to do, you can always check out my new university blog!  I want it to have an international focus, of post-secondary experiences around the world (or the lack thereof) and just be a funny recount of interesting tales.  If you like the sounds of it, and were kind enough to follow this blog, feel free to check it out!

Here's the address: http://www.universitystudentmusings-emmy.blogspot.com

Sending massive amounts of love your way, and hoping that life is treating you well.

Keep dancing.  Keep loving.  Keep laughing.

Yours always,
Emmy

PS:  These photos are from the incredible awe-inspiring humanitarian/educational trip I went on this past summer in Kenya.  For more info: www.kenyakulefoundation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment