BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Embarking Again

First year Flashbacks

How do I even start to begin? Well 2 years ago I remember feeling anxious, sad, happy, overwhelmed, beyond excited, and full of hope. And once again I find myself in a swirling sea of constantly changing emotions. It has been the most incredible adventure and a tremendous privilege to be at Pearson for the last two years. I can't begin to describe how indebted and thankful I feel for everything: the ups, the downs, the friendship, the beauty, the peace. So I thought I'd put up a few of my favorite photos from my time at a gorgeous place on the edge of the ocean, where pretty much anything is possible.


All of these pictures have a story. All of these people I love dearly. Only that words and love cannot be contained and limited to this page, they are alive and travelling at this very moment, from my heart to yours.  I can hear the conversations already....









































Second year photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment