BC students (PC years 35 and 36) at RaceRocks, taken by Mark Kelsey. Spring 2010.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bucket List

So before I kick the bucket at Pearson, there are many things I would like to do.  I have made a version of list many times before so this is just going to be from the top of my head.  Part of me feels that this list adds a bit of pressure, but maybe it also motivates me to actually do the things I have waited so long to do.

1.  Run through a giant beautiful green Metchosin field, towards the ocean.

2.  Tell everyone how much I love them.

3. Make a movie (preferably a comedy)

4.  Go camping

5.  Go to the soccer field on a clear night and look at the stars

6.  Bay jump

7.  Find the other Pearson notes

8.  Sing at a musical cafe

9.  Explore the woods nearby

10.  Bike the seaside route and the goose and have a picnic with dear friends

11.  Do something wonderful for someone's birthday

12.  Make a decadent meal for someone deserving.


So since 12 is my number, I think that's where I'll leave it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment